When you purchase our organic cotton baby clothes, you do more than provide comfortable organic clothing for your little girl or boy. You improve the lives of the people who made the garment. All of our organic cotton products are made at a fair traded farm in Egypt that adheres to the highest global textile and labour standards to ensure that the people involved in production are treated well and paid fairly.
• Size 0-3m 3-6m
• Neutral and unisex grey stripe makes this convertible baby gown romper look great on all new born boys and girls.
• Fold over hand mitts sewn into sleeve hem to keep new born baby hands warm and protect face from scratches
• Made of ultra -soft 100% organic Egyptian Cotton, certified by GOTS and the Gold Seal of authentic Egyptian Cotton
• Made in Egypt at a sustainable Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals throughout the entire production process
• Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
* We fit all of our baby garments with cloth nappies, leaving a little extra room for your baby to grow into.
Please follow the specific care instructions on your baby garment for the best wear
• Machine wash warm with like colours.
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low heat
• Warm iron as needed
• Shrinkage rate of 6% - because all of our products are free of chemical finishes, we accommodate for shrinkage with a little extra room.
Please do not tumble dry if you wish to avoid shrinkage.
• Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
• Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
• Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
• First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton in the UK
• All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labour standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.